Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You need Lance in your pants….


Pit Stop just sent an e-mail that Lance Bass finally came out of the closet. Question: Is anyone shocked to hear Lance Bass is a homosexual? Apart from a few naïve 13-year old girls back in 1998, everyone else is recalling the same moment they heard either Liberace, Elton John or Brett Strand was gay…I knew it!

If you are still in disbelief, I’ll guide you through the math. Lance was a member in the campiest of all boy bands, N’Sync, + Lance paid to be an Ass-tronaut + He has pictures of Liberace, (Sir) Elton John and Cu-Joe on his walls + His favorite song is “Rocket Man” + his “gellin” has nothing to do with Dr. Scholls + my ‘Gay-dar’ went off like a Richter Scale in California the last time N’Sync performed in Charlotte (over 300 miles away from the Holy City) + he is a registered Log Cabin Republican! And that my friends is full on, non-breeder, Queen Bee Gay!

Why is this news? Now that I don't know...

No comments: