Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Beav Report: Superman Returns Review



Superman ReturnsYou Can't Kill Me Motha Fukaaaaaaa!!!!!! Superman doesn't actually say it, but it'd be pretty sweet if he did right as he was kicking the sh*t out of Lex Luthor. It's no secret that i'm a rather huge fan of the Man of Steel, and for me I was a little worried that the movie just wouldn't deliver. I couldn't have been more wrong. The story is new and the focus is more on the characters than action sequences. Which oddly enough, fits perfect. You are so drawn in by the characters and the story that when the action does come, you feel like you a part of it. You'll be very drawn in by the characters and by Brandon Routh's (pronounced like south) ability to play Superman and Clark. He plays his part to a "T" and even exceeds the "Reeve" Superman. The first time he appears as Superman you will get goosebumps.

If you get the chance, make sure you see it in 3d at your local IMAX. It makes it even that much better. I can't recommend this movie enough. I'm not going to spoil it by telling you he has a kid, gets killed, and saves a couple of people - because I want you to see it. This movie will truly make you believe that a man can fly.-- "I'm what Willis was talking about" - Rob

(Guest writer Robert Going "the Beav" is a law student at Michigan and is an avid Superman fan!)

No comments: