Friday, July 21, 2006

All the ladies love B-Rad



For those of you who don’t know my friend B-Rad over at the Bradford Report, here he is in action. Girls all love him, boys want to fight him, but pound for pound he is Charleston’s most eligible sportswriter.

Bobo, I promise this is not in response to the stinging column you wrote about Notre Dame’s football recruitment tactics. That being said, I thought it interesting that your commentary was based on what a high school senior, Jamie Cumbie, uttered out of his slack-jaws. Any time someone begins a statement with “I ain’t going to lie”; you should probably expect to hear them tell tales out of school. I am sure Charlie Weis stays within the lines of recruitment strategy and rules set by the NCAA. And I am sure; there are two guys with the last name Bowden that have shadier habits of recruitment. (Now that last comment was in response to your back-handed concern and regard to the Gamecocks record and education you slid in your column).

(Photo: Masseyphotos.com/Abercrombie & Campbell wedding)

No comments: