Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy Blogosphere Day!


Across the Blogosphere people are rejoicing in celebration of National Blogosphere Day! Post a comment, send hate mail, chase a chicken (Rocky tribute) and drink a cold one for your local blogger. The Bushido will have DJ Jazzy-"Insane in the membrane, insane Hussein" spin some vinyl over at the dojo later tonight to celebrate, stop on by if you have a alcoholic itch that you need to scratch.

Mellen and Jess leave for the Jersey shore tonight, bon voyage kids.

And now it is time for a break down... I wrote these lyrics to the tune of "Jump Around".
I'll serve your arse like Sadaam al-Macinro, if your girl drops her veil, I am smacking her goat. Word to your Moms, the Americans dropped bombs, I've got more oil than the Quran has got Psalms.
But just like my degenerate sons, I've returned! Anyone stepping to close to the oil wells (I set fire to) will get burned!
Cause I've got lyrics and Allah-o-lay-aa, if you come to battle bring your A.K.
But if you do you do you are a fool, and an infidel, I was found in a shallow well, you are all going to Hell. I've got oil for food, I am in the torturing mood, but no one left...if you step to me, you'll take your last breath! Pop-off, off a round, pop-off a round , pop-off-off a round and jump around. Jump Around, jump around, jump around, jump up, jump up and get down! This is dedicated to all my boys in the SUCK-Logan, Jaime, Sniper Sam, and Lt. Dan-keep your heads down; full metal jacket-I am out of here. Peace in the Middle East!

No comments: