Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lindsey Lohan at the 19th Annual Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards

Saturday Jack Black hosted the slime filled Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards. (Side note: I often think about how great life is because Marc Summers left Nickelodeon when I out grew the channel and now he is there to comfort me on the Food Network as an adult. I digress.) The real show stopper or probably first deposit in the prepubescent spank-bank accounts across America came from Lindsey Lohan's wardrobe malfunction as she accepted the best actor popcorn award for her role in "Herbie the Love Bug". Now I hate to be a prude when it comes to form and pulchritude, but let me remind Miss Lohan this is a children's show, not a Super Bowl half-time show. Get a grip Lindsay, if you are going to be a child's movie star, act like one. Can someone contact Marc Summers and have him give advice to have Miss Lohan curb her "love-bug".

No comments: