Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hef turns 80!


We celebrate the birthday of the OG-original swinger himself, Mr. Hugh Hefner. Hef turns 80 today and I am sure the party will be fanastic. Although the Bushido did not get an invite to the mansion this year (I am not worthy-thanks Wayne) I still tip my hat to the trendsetter who followed a dream all the way to the grotto. The Bushido's brother/college roommate Chad McG, aka Pit Stop, in a positive note always says, "when one door closes another opens", all I have to say to that on behalf of Hef is, "Thank God that Esquire did not give Hef that $5 raise he asked for." Hef keep the dream alive and next year (see why Hef should invite the Bushido to the mansion) please send me an invite.

To celebrate Hef will have the College rankings, Girls of the top 10 party schools which will have the FSU Cowgirls in this May's issue. I am going back to watching the letter box for my favorite gentleman's magazine-please come before the 15th. "E"-Entertainment will have a special on Sunday and Monday devoted to Hef's life, girlfriends and wives. His #1 girlfriend, Holly Madison from The Girls Next Door with Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilson has an on-line interview on Pr.com that you can read here.

No comments: