Monday, March 06, 2006

2-Hours of Jack Bauer's '24' tonight starting at 8 pm!



All right, I'll admit it. I am a serious fan of the television show "24", by far the best show on television. It is a show that I don't miss, I am glued to the tube, hooked-give it a name! I know what you are thinking, what could be better than my weekly-hour long fix? That's right two-hours of "24". I don't know if for my birthday a few of my friends pulled some strings with Fox, but they made it happen. Thanks Gang!









I am headed home to prepare barbeque-pork, washed down with cold beer and venison sausage to put me in a borderline-digestive-coma before the 2-hours of pulse-rate redlining brings me back to complete regularity. Also, in case you are new to the show, Jack's daughter, Kimberly Bauer (who thinks he is dead still) will return this evening. Kimberly Bauer is played by actress Elisha Cuthbert (see photo)

Also, tonight the new X-Men movie trailer will be aired during the commercials. Visit here for the X-Men 3-the Last Stand movie web-site.

No comments: