Monday, January 08, 2007

The Ohio State Buckeyes face the Florida Gators for the National Championship tonight @ 8 pm


The Ohio State Buckeyes face the Florida Gators in tonight's BCS Championship Game @ 8 pm on FOX. Ohio State is favored by (-8 points) and the over/under is 48.5.

Of course the Bushido is pulling for the Buckeys in tonight's game, but I didn't want to let my emotions cloud my judgment, so I asked Little Isabel what she thought and she said, "Uncle Jet, Tressel loves Arizona there is even a town 45-minutes outside of Phoenix named Buckeye, Arizona. Have no fear Uncle Jet, the Bucks will cover the spread and you should take the over, because even though the Gators have a coach from Ohio, they don't have Coach Jim Tressel. Go Buckeyes!"

I tell you that kid is a prodigy-dang, she's smart! Uncle Jet loves you Isabella and your new jacket! (Photo compliments of Miles White)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she's adorable! I love that jacket too.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that kid is way too cute to be related to you.

Anonymous said...

Future Buckeye in your arms Trabert. Don't let her go astray to Michigan or Florida.