Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to John Tumey


I'd like to wish Mr. John Tumey a happy birthday! Unfortunately, John won't let me put photos up of him on the Bushido, so here is one of his daughter Isabel looking for her Daddy! John we are all very proud of you for building a wonderful family and a great business (Planted Earth Landscaping).

It's a funny thing about me and Tumey, in college I dated his sister and was hesitant to meet him because, well, I used to date his sister. But as one of those funny things in life happened, I (unfortunately) haven't spoken with Mary in quite sometime, but I "shared" best-man duties at John and Jenny's wedding. I can only hope that I'll continue to have a best friend like John for the rest of my life. Now, if I could only get him to have some interest in sports other than hunting and fishing. Happy Birthday Tumey!

No comments: