Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Night Lights


I can't help but warn all of the Bushido readers out there about the nightime, blinking red light located at the corner of Calhoun St & East Bay because in the short time that I spent immediately after crossing this intersection, I saw blue-lights and so did two other Charleston motorists. As Charleston's finest, officer J. Poston said, "Watch that light, it is tricky".

Officer Poston gave me an early Christmas present, but it appears to be a catch-22 because I am supposed to spend $232 for "allegedly" not coming to a complete stop. I feel kind of bad because the Bushido didn't get old Po-Po Poston anything. Well maybe I can get him something before February's court date. Be careful folks, tis the season for giving and the cops are feeling the spirit of Christmas!

No comments: