Sunday, July 15, 2007

Feed Your iPod: Rihanna's "Umbrella"



With four mega-hits including "S.O.S." and "Unfaithful", it is easy to see why Rihanna (link to her MySpace account) was chosen as Billboard's Female Entertainer of the Year (2006), here is her latest hit, "Umbrella" (pronounced "Omber-ella"-Editor's Note: Rihanna is from Barbados where they speak the "King's English") from her new album, Good Girls Gone Bad (In store now). Granted the Bushido Way is world-wide, but for those of you in the Holy City, this song is quite apropos for today's weather.

Anticipation of Precipitation
On a special point of interest, Rihanna ranked #8 on Maxim's Hot 100 list for this year. Considering all the smoking hot competition out there, the Bushido was glad to see her make it to the top 10, but Rihanna, you are top 5 in my book girl and "I'll always be your friend; I took an oath and will stick it out to the end." Full Disclosure: I love the naughty seductive looks Rihanna gives in this video and the Goldfinger paint job was very "Bondage". I dig the tune and if she was here today, I would have shared my "omber-ella" with her. (Photo credits: Rihanna's Myspace Account)

Rihanna's "Umbrella", featuring Jay-Z (Video hosted by JYFA)

No comments: