Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fear and Loathing with Albert Gore III


For those of you who think that I don't point out the flaws of Liberals and am not balanced in my diatribes, here you go: Albert Gore III (24-year old son of Al Gore Jr.) was arrested on July 4th for suspicion of possession after driving his Toyota Prius at 100 mph on an Orange County Freeway. (Wait a minute: A Toyota Prius can go 100 mph? I need to get me one of those). I am not sure why they call this "suspicion of possession" since the reports catalog Gore's car with marijuana, Vicodin, Adderall, Valium and Xanax. I know it is not easy to be green and I am sure he had some bent-up issues with MTV hating on this his Momma for the Explicit Language labels on album covers back in the 90's, but...wait, why am I making excuses here? Pick from the list and I am sure you have at least one family member or close friend who is currently (or has in the past) taken one of the aforementioned "medications". Gore you would make the Good Doctor proud! You just showed those Bush Twins they don't know the first thing about partying!

The Gore's have a lot on their plate the next couple of weeks. Al Gore Jr has the multi-national concert this weekend and his daughter, Sara, is getting married in Beverly Hills the following Saturday. That is after they spring for "Trip's" $20,000 bail. I have a C-Note for anyone who shows up the wedding in a big "red-shark", shorts, fisherman's hat with a spilled liter of ether in the front floorboards. (see: HST's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

To our boy Al Gore III, I know this is the 2nd time you've been pinched but don't let the man keep you down. Here is a pick-me up for you: Weezer's "We Are All On Drugs".

1 comment: