Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WTF happened to Jenna Jamison?


I know the talk of the town was that she flashed her derriere whilst on the runway--at a New York-oh my!~a fashion show where designers display plastic-wrap clothing on occasion, say it isn’t so. Forget that, I want to know why Jenna went all Kate Moss on me. Actually to Kate’s credit she added a few lbs. and looks pretty good.

Jenna WTF? What’s with the hanger-banger waif look? Whatever happened to our voluptuous specimen of talent on the small screen? Crap, I am so busted because I know Mamma Bushido will be checking out the blog to see the videos of her grands and you know I can’t lie to Mamma Bushido. Hopefully, she too will be so turned off by this look that she will want leave it to her normal desire to feed a skinny person and not ask what films Ms. Jamison has to her credit.
(Photo credits: TMZ.com)

No comments: