Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Question of the Day: Are Giada's Twins Getting Bigger?















I
s it just me or are Giada's twins getting bigger? Perhaps it is just because I was watching "Everyday Italian" on a High-Def big screen, but those things are looking bigger to me. Girls, help the Bushido out here, can a push-up create that much lift? Rocket Scientists, help a Bushido out here: What is the drag created with that much lift? I just have to know. (Photos taken by the Bushido during an episode of Everyday Italian)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, yes; cleavage can be enhanced with the fabulously uplifting power bras of today. Looks like it could be a VS Infinity Edge model, if you just have to know.

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you approving your comments first now?

Anonymous said...

No I am not, at least I don't think I have it set. I'll check it tonight.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't hurt that she's pregnant either!