Friday, June 15, 2007

G.I. Joe Public Service Announcements and why Terrorists are gay

I am sure all of you remember the Public Service Announcements on G. I. Joe, but here is an interesting (and funny) clip that LR#8 sent me. Indeed folks this is why our generation didn't need bicycle helmets and elbow pads, we had guys like Duke and Flint to teach us the right way to do things.



And if you learn anything from the “Joe” cartoons and the actions of Evil, it is that Global Terrorists are all GAY and Love Clay Aiken. It's true. The one logical thing that the Jihad-tits are missing is that in the Koran (Quran) is says the martyr gets "72-virgins in Heaven as their prize",, but it doesn't say what gender these virgins are. Hence, the deduction (read: leap of logic) is that terrorists are homosexuals and there is 72-swinging queens of Ali-Sirloins waiting on them in Heaven. Which to me, is not much of a Heaven, but then again, I am not gay, nor am I a terrorist.

(Parody Video)

No comments: