Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Green Team Poster--Special Thanks for a Marvelous Day & Props to the Waterfront!


Since the original was thrown out before we could take it off the wall. This is a reinterpretation of the poster our team made for a special thanks to the the Camp Volunteers down at the Waterfront and all of those who made things happen during the Marvelous Masquerade Day! I couldn't remember who all we thanked but I at least included the babes down at the waterfront: Lauren (a volunteer) and Michelle a smoking hot blonde lifeguard who works for Camp Bob Cooper!

1 comment:

小地00 said...

The best thing about my men's replica watch , is that no matter whether I'm in formal attire , lounging about the yard, or even swimming at the health club, my Breitling watch doesn't seem out of place. For the technically minded, the movement is an ETA Valjoux 7750 and the casing diameter is 43.7mm and is 17.1mm thick.