Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kicking It @ Bamboo With The Birthday Girl!


I had heard mixed reviews about the (relatively) new Japanese restaurant Bamboo (Garden) in Mt. Pleasant but the Bushido will give the Bamboo-Crew my blessing. We had a blast celebrating another milestone for the JABROS and friends.

As the faites would have it, we lucked out and got a great server (Alex) a sweet spot-the U-shaped couch with a giant marble table/fountain and excellent sushi for quite reasonable prices with drinks I doubt our tab will be more than 50 bucks for Sweets and I. That being said, if you are thirsty for one of those Ju-Ju Beers, you are going to be out of luck because our server said someone is killing them-let's not point fingers.

Well, I have to go-Sweets is calling me out for being a "crack-head with my crack-berry". Happy birthday MABROS.

Sent via JET's BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today our acclaimed arch Replica Omega brands accept added and added antagonism in the timekeeping industry compared to before. And a lot of brands now are antic for a affluence watch designer's cast for those consumers who do not wish to pay a top bulk for a artist watch.