Tuesday, November 04, 2008

For All Of Those Worried About Obama Being President!


T-Mac sent this picture to me, I am not sure who to contribute it to, but I have to say, I am proud of Us America! The power of the vote, the power of positive thinking for the vision of America's future has prevailed. The Beav told me when Obama spoke at the DNC at the last election, that Obama would run and be our next president (even though I know I told him that, I'll let him take credit for posterity). I knew once Obama took Ohio, our next president would be Barack Obama.

We've got a lot ahead of us America but be proud because we've made one small step for our America and one giant leap for all Americans. America as we look to the future, I remind you of what John F. Kennedy once said at the Convocation of the United Negro College Fund (Indianapolis, Indiana, April 12, 1959) "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters — one represents danger and one represents opportunity." Be good and God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shit is hilarious