Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dice-K and Bedard Riding For The Bushido Braves!


I joined a Fantasy Baseball League this year and one of my first draft picks was the newly acquired (keeping with my Red Sox loyalty) and much hyped pitcher from Japan Daisuke Matsuzaka, aka "Dice-K". I have to say, he's lived up to the hype setting a new record by a Red Sox pitcher with 159 strike-outs. After Curt Schilling went down with injuries near the All-Star break, I picked up Eric Bedard from Baltimore. I was a bit hesitant at first because the O's had just fired their manager and weren't doing so hot. But once again, my instincts proved correct as Bedard is a strike-out machine! Photo credits of Andrew "Dice-K" from Moyamedia.com)

Breakdown:
Matsuzaka --- Bedard
13-8 --- W/L --- 12-4
3.59 --- ERA --- 3.11
159 --- K's --- 199
.240 --- Opp. BA --- .212

Stats as of August 11, 2007
Posted by The Bushido

No comments: